Your privacy is important to Whippletree. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Whippletree collects, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Personal information collection
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including pages visited, search queries entered and time spent on the website)
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including your company name, business address, industry etc.)
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including your name, email address, company name and phone number) and
- any other information that you send to Whippletree Ltd.
Using personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Send to you products that you purchase
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- Send to you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where Whippletree discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Whippletree may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
By email to email@example.com/ or by post to Milestone Farm, Barley Rd, Royston, Hertfordshire SG8 7QD.